Blog Section

Insurance for Mobile Entertainers

Insurance for Mobile Entertainers
If you are a mobile entertainer, then you know that it’s important to be prepared for anything. Accidents can result in equipment damage or injuries. To protect yourself and your business, you should have adequate insurance coverage in place.

Entertainment Types

The mobile entertainment category encompasses a wide range of professionals in the industry. While the exact type of policy each entertainer needs may vary, mobile entertainers insurance offers appropriate coverage options for each category. Including, among others:
  • Photographers
  • Event planners
  • Bands
  • Comedians
  • Magicians
  • Clowns
  • Dancers

Types of Coverage

Your specialty and business model dictate your specific coverage needs. However, liability coverage is something that every entertainer needs to have. At a minimum, the policies should offer protection against third-party claims involving:
  • Personal and advertising injury
  • Property damage
  • Injuries
Even if the risk at a certain venue seems low, you should still obtain insurance to protect yourself against financial loss due to unforeseen circumstances. Because of the risks involved with having an uninsured entertainer, many venues require entertainers to provide proof of insurance in advance. You should assess the risks involved in your profession when examining insurance policies. Take every factor into account before making a selection. This can help you ensure that you always have proper coverage in place