Is your insurance agency doing all it can to reach potential new clients? If you haven’t reconsidered your insurance agency marketing strategy in a while, now could be the time to do so. New marketing tips could help you expand your reach, strengthen your brand and more. Here’s what your agency can adjust right away.
Work On Your Website and Keep It Up to Date
Getting rid of outdated features and keeping your website up to date is an important part of attracting more clicks and keeping readers interested. Review your website’s current state and consider whether you need to:
- Improve navigability to make the site feel more user-friendly
- Post updates to the company blog as often as possible
- Add tabs to inform potential clients about your specialties
- Revamp your graphics and keep your website on brand
Launch Ads Across Several Different Channels
For the most effecting marketing punch, try coordinating different campaigns across numerous channels. For instance, try launching ads on:
Finding the ideal insurance agency marketing strategy can make all the difference to your agency’s reach and impact. If you’re hoping to access new clients or improve your branding, try these essential marketing tips today.
- Television and YouTube
- Print sources, such as newspapers and magazines
- Billboards and posters
- Social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn